Monday, August 24, 2009

Almost there...

This weekend I finished my last on-line class and attended my last workshop. I can't believe I'm finally at long last done with my coursework! Just a small matter of passing the PPR this Saturday and then managing student teaching!

Earlier this week I sent off all my paperwork for my work permit--Lord willing it will all be correct and be processed in a timely and efficient fashion. Of course, this is Africa, but our God is a master of details and is more than capable of getting paperwork processed in a given time frame!

I've been meeting with my elder and his wife and talking about many of the issues I'll be facing and areas of concern. Zambia seems both so close and so very far away!

Please continue to pray for me as I make decisions about what to take with me and how to get it over there. I'll need to start packing things up and preparing them to ship on a container or mail them overseas pretty soon here. Who knew there were so many details involved in moving overseas?

Parting Shot- Two of the many reasons that all this is worth it!
<Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment