* Survive the over 3 hour long graduation ceremony--congratulations to my future brother in law!
* Meet my future brother in law's lovely family and hang out a little.
* Visit the beautiful Nashville Parthenon--a full scale replica of the real one. Awesome!
* Visit a cool ini-coffee shop called "The Frothy Monkey" for a great cup of java and a lovely cheese and fruit platter snack.
*Have some good visiting time with my wonderful great aunt and uncle who also put my mother and I up for the two nights we were there.
* Drive by Graceland and visit a tacky Elvis memorabilia gift shop. Who knew that Elvis was a black belt in karate?
* Get lost in Texarkana and drive home via Louisiana--the road less traveled to be sure!
This afternoon Mary and I sorted through some of the stuff we had in storage here, and then tonight I started the embellishing of my bridesmaid dress. Just less than three weeks to go till the big day now!