Friday, October 18, 2013

Not much to report

This week has been...a week. I've had a cold for most of it; not incapacitating, but the sinus pressure and meds do interesting things to my brain sometimes! My grade 7's were in and out all week with their national exams. Today they have the last one--praise the Lord! It's a little frustrating having kids coming in and out at odd times during the morning. I thought that since my week was so unremarkable that I'd post some pictures of the progress on the hall.

As you can see, the roof is on and the back porch is starting to look really nice.

I sneaked in the back to get a picture of the great job they are doing finishing out the interior. See the skylights and the lovely high roof? We're going to get a vaulted ceiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment