Tuesday, August 22, 2017

If you need me, I'm in the library

Not much to report--it's holiday! I'm enjoying having the time to cook, read, knit, and work through a Great Course. I've done some cleaning and sorting at my house (need to do more though), and am engaged in trying to solve the great watchman sugar mystery. (Don't ask) The big project that filled last week and looks to fill this week is getting the Intermediate and Senior fiction and biographies a) put in order, b) checked, and c) cataloged using Libib. A short-termer started the good work, but I am finding lots of books that should be there and aren't as well as many books that need to be added to the system. So, I'm channeling my inner librarian and spending around 3 hours every morning getting the library up to date. Good thing I love fiddly jobs like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment