Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Proof of life

I have been super busy lately and don't look to stop being busy anytime soon, so here is just a tinny blog update as proof of life!

I continue my treatment of my ankle; it is so frustrating to not be able to take my walks, but if this gets it cleared up for December than so be it. Overall I would say things continue to improve, but there are still some days when being on my feet all day is a bit of a challenge.

This last week I made the first staff photo ID's for the school; interesting experience. Discounts, here we come!

I rehearsed a part for the Christmas program with the senior girls rally group on Friday, and watched them decorate cookies for the program reception. Lots of reminders NOT to lick their fingers!

I had a super productive and slightly restful weekend 'off,' and enjoyed the first flame lilies blooming up by the girl's dorm.

This week is, as previously mentioned, super insane as it is exams/report cards, plus trying to get a (at this moment) very shaky program off the ground. Prayers for sanity, peace, and strength to get through it are much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment