Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Term 1, 2018 is officially started!

Just a few little bullet points as I need to get to bed--I have school nights again.

* I got hit by a nasty 24 hour bug of some kind last week; thankfully it wasn't malaria. While that was going on, I had the constant companionship of a very warm, concerned cat. This was great until the fever broke!

Once I could function again, I spent most of Friday and the weekend getting my classroom ready for the kids to arrive on Monday. Fresh bulletin boarder--makes the room look wonderful, and a lot more hassle than one would think.

The kids started arriving on Monday, and to me surprise and delight one of my students remembered my desire to taste properly crispy caterpillars, and brought some for me! My heart is warmed...but I don't need to eat too many more caterpillars!

First full day of school tomorrow--I'm ready to be down to work in earnest!

No comments:

Post a Comment