Monday, November 12, 2018

Gr 7 Exams are done, and the last quarter of term is begun!

The lasts keep coming! This weekend I hosted my last senior Friday night out and taught my last senior Sunday school. Because of half-term I was able to get caught up—just, but things are starting to move faster into that end of term rush. I have had multiple conversations and meetings with the headmaster and the head teacher about my challenging classroom, and I’m having to continue working on some hard lessons about not basing my worth as a human and a teacher on how much my students perform (or, as is the current case, don’t).

Praise the Lord the ECZ grade 7 exams are over, and there a straight three week shot to the end of term. Of course there are many activities that need to happen in that time, but at least there are no more special days to derail the train!

Parting shot: I took almost no pictures this week, but this flower is blooming away like a firework in my garden, and it has made me smile on some rough days.

No comments:

Post a Comment