Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Baby steps

Well, I am still not employed, but I did get the chance to connect and sub at another local classical Christian school last week, and as of today I am an approved Lyft driver, so that should be both interesting as well as helping me work towards independence again. Unfortunately I seem to have picked up bronchitis, so I'm hoping I can get over that quickly as I continue to job hunt not just for now, but also for the fall. I have a location and a tuned piano to use for teaching; there are still a few things I need to think through on that front, but hopefully I'll be able to find a few students. This has been a very challenging season of life for me, but I am trying to view it as a growing time as well, where I work on some areas that need refining as I head into my next chapter. I was thrilled and encouraged to see a rainbow yesterday evening while on the north side of town; it's been very gray and rainy the last week, and to have a beautiful reminder of God's faithfulness painted so brilliantly across the sky was so encouraging. God is good, all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment