Monday, April 29, 2013

Wonderful music and a busy weekend

It's amazing how much time can be spent in doing now much, but I have to say I'm enjoying the change of pace! Getting a chance to sleep and relax a bit has been such a blessing. This past week I was able to take a quick trip in to Dallas to see my brother and go to a Dallas Symphony performance with him. The music was wonderful, and it was so much fun to spend time with Flynn! This weekend was rather busy; we hosted a Chai Party (a monthly gathering of MK's, international students, and the people who like to hang out with them) and the last Sunday that our two adopted college students will be here. Lots of dishes and not enough sleep later, we had a great weekend!

The next big events in our lives are going to be helping Flynn move to a different apartment next weekend, and a quick trip up to Nashville to attend my future brother in law's graduation and bring my sister home. Then the whirl of wedding plans can begin in earnest!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Lina: I'm keeping up with what is transpiring in & around Texas in your Mothers Blog. Is Flynn in the flood area, thus the move? Wish I could be there for Mary's wedding, but I do wish her God's Blessings. Never a dull moment with a large family. Make you think you are still at school with all the kids? Ha By for now, Hugs, gw

    ReplyDelete