Saturday, March 8, 2014

Healed PtL!

A week ago today I was hobbling around in great discomfort because of an injured foot; the Lord was very good to me, and today I'm walking pain free! I was amazed at how quickly I healed--by Monday I was able to take a walk on the airstrip. I was so thankful for Beth who took my river this weekend when I couldn't walk that far, and for the many little deeds and words of love from other staff and my students. God is good!

Here is a picture of the progress on the dorm--it's exciting to actually get an idea of what it will look like when it's finished. I haven't been inside for a bit; maybe next week I'll do another 'tour.'

Today a work team from Canada is arriving--I'm looking forward to welcoming Beth's parents in particular. Visitors are always nice when you live so far out in the bush! Next week is exam week, so prayers for strength, wisdom, and patience are especially appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment