Monday, July 9, 2018

Last Sports Day

Just quickly as it's late, I need to sleep, and I might do a tad more packing, here are a few pictures from Saturday. My house, Fisher, did a great job of competing and encouraging each other, and there were no major injuries. The day started with the school carrying "Big Bertha" (the rope) up to the field-

I was busy keeping score as usual so I didn't get a lot of pictures of the actual events, but here is my house captain encouraging a house member on during the whole house sack race relay,

And Fisher during the tug o' war--which we won!

Afterwards the kids went down to the river as usual for a Saturday afternoon. The older boys have constructed a fort in one of the trees,

and the younger kids had fun at the clay tables.

Parting shot: Way to go Fisher house!

No comments:

Post a Comment