Sunday, December 18, 2011

You might be celebrating Christmas in Texas when...

You see a truck with rolls of barbed wire in the fabric store parking lot!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How I love my state...

I shared my presentation at the church we used to go years ago and had a great time visiting with all the dear folk there. It was so good to catch up a little bit with their lives, and share what I'm doing with mine. Most of those folks have known me since I was 6, so it's like having lots of extra grandparents.

I'm going to try and put some pictures up to make up for two years of thumbnails--this was a picture taken at our "Has Sakeji Got Talent?" show this last term. I'm not sure why the red noses were a part of the evening, but the kids enjoyed them!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. What red noses ?..I don't see anything different!!Ha Hope you are enjoying your leave & Holiday. Love you, Hugs, gw

    ReplyDelete