Monday, December 5, 2011

I'm home!

Well, after about 27 hours in the air, a missed flight, and a scenic road tour of East Texas, I finally ended up back home at about 10:30 on Saturday night. I've been catching up on sleep, spending time with my family, sorting through my stuff that I left behind, and trying to get some shopping done. I also managed to get a cold somehow between all the stress and traveling, so I'm comfortable ensconced with medicine, vitamin C drops, and a box of tissues. Oh well, at least I'm sick where my mom can be sympathetic!

I'm working on trying to find a way to get bigger pictures to post on here as I'm sure you're all anxious to see a little bit of where I've been for the last two years. I must say that it's nice to have easy internet access again!

Yay for being home!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Lina: So glad you arrived home safely..Was wondering how to reach you. Air travel has a tendency to mess up every ones sinus'. Wishing you a good vacation & Happy Christmas with your family. Hugs, gw

    ReplyDelete