Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Pictures!

Here area few snapshots of my life from the last few months.

My wet puppy experiencing her first Sakeji rain. Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Enjoying a visit to the cottage. Image and video hosting by TinyPic

For those of you who are wondering, this is what's left of the actual building- Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm almost completely over my bronchitis--praise the Lord! I'm going to be heading down to Lusaka on Saturday, so prayers for a safe trip would be appreciated. I'm looking forward to doing some shopping and relaxing as well as the business that makes it necessary for me to be down there. I'm hoping it will be a little cooler down there as well as it's been quite warm after our surprise rainy day. The break is going too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment