Saturday, January 19, 2013

After the first week and a half

This is my first weekend off, so I thought I would take the time to show some pictures of my classroom while it still looks fairly nice and fresh. I kind of enjoy putting up the new years backer paper and boarder and re-evaluating which posters I want up in my room. I try to make things different enough to be interesting, but normally don’t go for radical change. So here is quite look into the room where I spend most of my time during the term:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Another little peek into my life is this picture of what happens when a bottle of Bodacious barbeque sauce breaks inside one of your Christmas packages, and takes awhile to reach you…

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And just for fun to close off, here is a picture of Hazel enjoying a lazy afternoon.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Dear Lina: What a large spacious class room you have. Looks all bright & cheery. How many students do you have this year? May you and Hazel have a good year..(smile) gw

    ReplyDelete