Friday, March 22, 2013

Sick...

I've succumbed to a nasty cold, so while I'm very grateful that I think I managed to clear my chest out enough that it won't become bronchitis, I'm not feeling that well. God has been giving me the strength to get the things I must accomplished, but I have to say that I'm chaffing a little bit at the timing. While there is never a 'good' time to get sick, this weekend is especially not a good time. I have to have my main bags packed and ready to send over to Kalane by Sunday afternoon, and I need to finish working out my taxes. I'm also on this weekend, and next week is exam week so I will be quite busy with writing and marking exams as well as working on report cards. Prayer for a quick return to health would be appreciated, and for wisdom as I try and balance all the things that must happen before I fly out in just under two weeks. It's a good thing that I have a big God to lean on in times like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment