Sunday, September 27, 2015

Week 3--The Jacarandas are blooming!

Not much to report this week; there was a whole lot of life going on, but nothing particularly exciting. My 7th graders are tackling percentages, and we are reading The Bronze Bow in literature class. Friday afternoon we did some experiments with ramps and skates to explore incline planes, and the 8th and 9th graders had an intensive session on intervals in music class this week. Friday was the board meeting, and this weekend I'm off. I've been updating and uploading a few new things to my Teachers pay Teachers store, as well as the usual smattering of marking and relaxing.

There is still no word on new teachers for next year, and we will soon be starting our first interview week. Prayers for the right staff and for wisdom going forward are appreciated!

Parting shot: I love the jacaranda trees; the splash of purple is a real relief to the eye amidst the brown of dry season!

No comments:

Post a Comment