Friday, August 27, 2010

Quick...

Well, I now have my health certificate (I'm still cracking up over being asked, "Can you hear?" Umm....) but I'll have to try again for my liscense on Monday. I got most of my grocery shopping done, but I have a few odds and ends to finish tomorrow. Still looking for a rolling pin! I had two carts full of groceries which is a new experience for me (as in shopping for myself), but as this is my main grocery run for probably a year, I HAVE to stock up. I was suprised by what I found and what wasn't on the shelves--it's amazing what comes gets imported and what dosen't. Tomorrow is going to be less frantic as most of the errands are run, and we're going to be taking Bethany to the airport to catch her flight up to Sakeji. Also, Jill and the two short termers are flying in and then up to Sakeji, so we'll get to see them! I've really missed Jill and can't wait to have her back! Well, I need to go sort the groceries all over my bed so I can get to sleep tonight! We're going to be in Lusaka for the weekend--sounds like it's going to continue to be a hopping place around here!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, sounds like an adventure... Good luck with
    the driving test..Have a safe & fun wk. end.
    Hugs, gw

    ReplyDelete