Saturday, August 3, 2013

St. Louis

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I’m posting about St. Louis before I leave because I’ll have less than 24 hours to get turned around when I get back to Texas, and somehow I think laundry and packing will be more important than blogging!

While here I’ve visited the St. Louis Museum of Fine Art,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Found a lovely yarn store, visited the zoo and enjoyed watching some elephants swimming,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And enjoyed a bit of down time. We took a rather rural rout up and saw lots and lots of fields in Aransas as well as a hint of the beautiful Ozarks as we crossed into Missouri. Tomorrow we’re taking a more interstate route back home, and then on Monday afternoon my mom and I will drive to Dallas and stay with my brother so I can fly out early Tuesday morning. The adventures just keep coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment