Monday, July 29, 2013

Tennessee in Pictures

My mom and I arrived back safely from Tennessee yesterday--we had a great visit with my grandparents, and I was able to visit a lot of nice thrift stores and find some good buys! Here are a few pictures from the trip; I spent most of it just enjoying the visit!

Sand bucket Sundays at the lake

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Though small, Lake Tansi is a lovely place to visit!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My grandparents deck and the 8th hole

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Fruitcake in July!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hydrangeas--Grandma's flower

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I have a few days rest, then off to St. Louis. There are a lot of things that I would like to happen before I head back to Zambia, and I'm running out of days to do them!

No comments:

Post a Comment