Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Welcome 2014!

I can't believe that it has been 4 crazy years since I set out on this journey--the journey of teaching at Sakeji Mission School. It seems like just yesterday that I spent that last bleary night packing and throwing things into my closet at home, just yesterday since I said that first goodbye in the airport, and just yesterday that I got off the plane and smelled the smoke. So much has happened since then, but God was and IS faithful.

This coming year is going to be full of challenges; some I already know about, and some are going to surprise me. This coming year is going to be full of blessings, opportunities for growth and maturing, laughter, tears, and a few curve balls. While I can't put most of those things into my planner, I'm excited to begin this new journey. Bring it on 2014--there is nothing that my Father and I can't handle together.

No comments:

Post a Comment