Sunday, November 9, 2014

Getting close...

Whew--this week has taken it out of me! I'm so thankful for a weekend off to sleep, get caught up on projects, and to take care of some niggling issues. I spent so much time this week thinking about my trip down to Lusaka and how it would all work out and still have people speaking to me that I dreamed about it one night! Thankfully the decision has simplified a lot in the last few days, so I think I'll be flying out of Lusaka as originally planned, but hopefully making a flying (quite literally!) trip to see a dear friend and some family. I continue to pray that the Lord will work out the details and get me where He wants me when He wants me to be there.

Monday and Tuesday this week was half-term; I was too busy doing things like making Christmas ornaments with the senior girls, enjoying river supervision with knitting, and marking to take many pictures, but here are a few of the kids down at the pool.

This week is our last regular week of school, then it's exam week, and then the odd three days in which we frantically rehearse the program and try and get thing set to rights for the end of the school year. Prayers for strength, wisdom, and endurance for all of the Sakeji staff are greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment