Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Not much to say about last week...

Last week was a challenge...

After spending the weekend fighting the worst sore throat of my life, I spent the week on antibiotics because we are pretty sure it was strep, and I began to feel better fast. My chillin's on the other hand thought that I was too sick to notice their tom foolery, but they were WRONG. So, it was not the nicest end to a sometimes difficult week as I struggled through the discomfort and tried to make up for the fact that I was too sick to do much marking over the previous weekend. I was on duty this weekend; busy, but fairly good, and now I'm trying to get my head back above water in the sea of marking that piled up.

I'm thankful that I'm feeling so much better, and I'm thankful for the fact that even though my kids totally sluffed off last week, they were very considerate of my weak voice during classes. I'm thankful that I'm off this coming weekend, and I'm thankful that I have some time to work tonight. So, that's about all I have to say for now. I leave you with this picture:

No comments:

Post a Comment